7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary multi user WiFi is included where reception is available
Collection and drop are off from the location of your choice is included.
Water and snacks carried in the vehicle are included.
Culloden Battlefield is free to visit however there is a visitor experience and museum which charges an entrance fee - I can also source these tickets at short notice at cost price - helps to avoid lines
Whilst good views can be had of Urquhart Castle from the area overlooking , to get close up to the Castle involves payment of an entry fee. Cancellation policies make this unfeasible to obtain these in advance however, I can obtain tickets at cost at short notice - just text or phone me to let me know the day before.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Port of Invergordon just at the point where pedestrians exit the Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- My tours are not done according to my schedule, they are done at your pace and to your specification. We can exclude, add or do anything with this tour that you choose, it is your tour and I will simply help you enjoy your day out in the Highlands
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Outlander Themed Shore Trip from Port of Invergordon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Outlander Themed Shore Trip from Port of Invergordon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Outlander Themed Shore Trip from Port of Invergordon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Outlander Themed Shore Trip from Port of Invergordon
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLoch Ness RegionCategory