- 5-day tour from London to Devon and Cornwall
- Visit the famous stone circle of Stonehenge
- Find out for yourself why the beauty of Cornwall is so renowned
- Breathe in the sea air at the South Devon coast
- Four nights accommodation in 3-star B&Bs or hotels (your choice) and breakfast, included
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Our London departure point** is located at stand 3 in the Greenline Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station*. Arriving by train or underground - Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to our departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi - Request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left. *Please note that we do not depart from Victoria Coach Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg of luggage (44lbs); one medium sized suitcase/bag similar to airline standard carry-on luggage (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please note that on some rare occasions, this tour may stay in Torquay instead of Exeter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your optional attraction tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the links printed on your voucher.
- Winchester - You have free time in Winchester between 11am and 1pm. If you'd like to visit the cathedral, castle or any of the town’s attractions, please reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Stonehenge - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tintagel Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Minack Theatre – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have only 5 days and want to see this area of England, book with Rabbie's." See review