- Delve deeper into London's art scene on a tour that includes afternoon tea
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of an artist guide
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 5 people
- Travel by black cab in order to avoid getting lost
Departure & Return
St Martin-in-the-Fields Church: front steps. The Church is located on the east side of Trafalgar Square.
Our tour ends at Wallace House, following a lovely high tea in their beautiful tea room. Less than a 10 minute walk from Oxford Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience