- Explore the English countryside on a day trip from London
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites—Stonehenge and Bath
- Enjoy free time to explore Bath and its landmarks
- A small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
GLOUCESTER ROAD TUBE STATION (Kensington area). 7.45am. Wait outside Stanhope Arms pub opposite the station exit near Tesco Express! 97 Gloucester Road SW7 4SS
Tour finishes at Hammersmith station, with easy tube access to all parts of London, avoiding unnecessary evening traffic delays, and allowing fast access to all parts of London. Hammersmith is a great area with many pubs, restaurants and shops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check-in 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London.