4 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Stock up on designer goods with this shopping day trip to Bicester Village from London. Just an hour from the capital, the luxury shopping outlet is home to British and international brands such as Alexander McQueen, Paul Smith, and Stella McCartney — all at discounted prices. With this experience, you’ll travel by fast train from Marylebone station with a flexible return ticket, and save time to spend in the shops. You’ll also get a VIP pass for further savings on select brands.
- Save time on the express train and reach Bicester outlet in less than an hour
- Flash your VIP shopping pass for additional discounts in participating shops
- Find fashion by international designers with savings of up to 60 percent
- Return to London Marylebone when you like with a flexible return train ticket
Saved to wishlist!
FREE Wi-Fi on board the train
Fully flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you would like on the same day
Super fast journey with Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Bicester Village
FREE VIP Pass offering unbeatable value on top brands at participating boutiques. See terms.
This is unescorted tour.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarylebone, London NW1 6QH, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please meet your Evan Evans Representative outside WH Smiths within the station concourse.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bicester Village Shopping by Train?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bicester Village Shopping by Train?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bicester Village Shopping by Train?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 3858P112
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursShopping ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonRail Tours - HorleyShopping Tours - HorleyRail Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShopping Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRail Tours - CambridgeShopping Tours - CambridgeCategory
Wellington ArchHousehold Cavalry MuseumApsley House (Wellington Museum)Apollo Victoria TheatreDiana Memorial FountainSavoy TheatreTrafalgar SquareKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumStamford BridgeCenotaph Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonMCC Museum Saatchi GalleryLondon Science MuseumNotting HillHampton Court PalaceArcelorMittal OrbitTate BritainBritish MuseumHandel & Hendrix in London