1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See London’s landmarks after dark without the strict schedules of a group tour. Hop on your Big Bus at Stop 21, the Victoria Stand, and experience our evening tour full of striking sights and photo opportunities. In the month of December, enjoy the added bonus of London's Christmas lights. With audio commentary available on board in 12 different languages, learn more about the English capital – its history, its culture, its vibrant nightlife – as you explore.
- See glittering highlights like the Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London
- Don’t wait to upload your snaps to Instagram: wifi available on board the bus
- Affordable family adventure: cut-price tickets for children aged 15 and under
- Experience London's Christmas lights on board our open top bus and avoid the hustle and bustle of the streets below
Saved to wishlist!
Panoramic (Non Stop) Nigh Tour of London
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus London Open-Top Evening Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus London Open-Top Evening Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus London Open-Top Evening Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus London Open-Top Evening Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Bus London Open-Top Evening Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonNight Tours - HorleyHop on Hop Off - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyNight Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHop on Hop Off - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetNight Tours - CambridgeHop on Hop Off - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeCategory
London Transport MuseumSt. Martin's Theatre Tower BridgeSouthwark CathedralCamden MarketOld Truman Brewery Whitehall London Luton Airport (LTN)Millennium BridgeAldwych TheatreBushy ParkRoyal MewsHard Rock Cafe LondonGarden MuseumGabriel's WharfEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtLondon National TheatreCanary WharfRegent's ParkFleet Street