- Climbing adventure to the top of London's O2
- Safely climb the structure under the supervision of an experienced guide
- Climb suit, harness, boots, and latch provided
- Unobstructed panoramic views over London
Departure & Return
Check in at Base Camp, Up at The O2 by The O2 arena entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your experienced climbing guide and group of fellow thrill seekers. Listen to a safety briefing and orientation to the 170-foot (52-meter) structure that is home to a variety of restaurants and entertainment options, and is the world's busiest music venue. Get fitted for a climb suit, boots, harness, and latch.
After the briefing, latch into the safety system and begin the steep ascent, which reaches up to 30 degrees. Make it to the top of the dome for 360-degree views over London, including both the north and south of the winding River Thames. See the historic grounds of Greenwich, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf. You're not done yet; the descent is part of the thrill.
Your experience ends safely back at the base camp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Age: 8 years old.
- Minimum Height: 3.9 feet (1.2m)
- Maximum Weight: no more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Maximum measurements: maximum waist measurement 125cm, maximum upper thigh measurement 75cm
- Not suitable for pregnant customers
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Late arrivals will not be admitted, rescheduled or refunded.
- Dress code is "suitable for the weather". Must wear socks as climb shoes are provided.
- Please note: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the following ratios: • 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 children • 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 children • 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cash free site to minimise contact with staff – this includes base camp upgrades and retail store purchases
- All our staff will declare their health on arrival each day. We ask if you, or anyone in your group, have symptoms on the day then you do not travel. A reschedule option is available to you if contacting Box office more than 3 hours in advance of your climb time. Fees will be applicable.
- Cough screens installed at reception desk
- Social distancing spacing in the retail shop to view photos and purchase items
- Hand sanitiser units will be on site throughout your visit, including on arrival, pre-climb and end of climb
- Customers are required to wear suitable clothing as we will not be providing the full body climb suit or gilets at present so there is no sharing of clothing
- Climb shoes will be provided as normal so you must be wearing socks. If you don’t have socks on arrival then these can be purchased from reception. All shoes are sprayed after each use. • All safety equipment is sprayed in advance of your climb – this includes your harness, latch and lanyard
- Face coverings are mandatory within Base Camp, North Camp and The O2. Face coverings are not mandatory on the climb.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Up at The O2
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Up at The O2 Climb in London.