Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about local culinary traditions from market purveyors
- Fill up on samples of delicacies like oysters and charcuterie
- Enjoy the equivalent of a 6-course meal while you roam the market
- A private tour guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 'Natwest Bank', Next to the main entrance to Borough Market. Address: 10 Southwark St, London SE1 1TJ If leaving the train station follow signs to 'Southwark Cathedral' and 'Borough high street' and head up on the Borough high Street (west) exit/Southwark street exit.
What To Expect
Continue your journey with a visit to a chocolate shop: learn about the chocolate-making process and taste an array of sweet treats. With a chocolate beverage in hand, listen closely to the history of the area from Charles Dickens to Community Gardens.
Then bid your guide farewell and continue to explore the market or head to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Totally Tailored
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands