Private Walking Tour from the Tower to the Tate
Greater London, United Kingdom
Lowest Price Guarantee
From $184.40 per group (up to 15)
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
A fun, experienced professional, local guide, accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding
We can stop whenever you like for a drink or a bite to eat but it is at your own expense!
Gratuities - optional
Transportation to/from the start and end points of the walk
Departure & Return
Departure PointTower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
Return DetailsTate Modern, Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for Sandy who will be your guide on this tour. Her aim is to give you, the customer, the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to let her know what they are!
- Sandy has your comfort as a priority - if you need to stop for a coffee or a comfort break, just let her know.
- The tour will last between 2.5 - 3 hours depending on the walking pace of the group and the number of questions asked.
- The tour will cover a distance of 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour from the Tower to the Tate?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour from the Tower to the Tate?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour from the Tower to the Tate?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67681P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - ChathamWalking Tours - ChathamMarkets - ChathamHistorical Tours - ChathamFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
Mansion HouseCriterion TheatreDowning Street Old Royal Naval CollegeParliament Square Royal Air Force Museum LondonTottenham Hotspur StadiumWestminster AbbeyBoxpark ShoreditchLeadenhall MarketSouthwark CathedralCourtauld GalleryHyde ParkKensington PalaceNational Maritime MuseumSomerset HouseSir John Soane's MuseumCambridge TheatreBorough MarketShakespeare's Globe