- Stunning views of Hampton Court Palace, Bushy Park, and the River Thames
- Guided bike tour: hear the history of Hampton Court Palace and Henry VIII
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures available
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Inside the station, next to the “Coffee Bay”. The guide will be holding a clipboard with “Coddiwomple Tours” on it. Please make sure you’re 10-15 min early.
What To Expect
After stopping at a local pub for refreshments (own expense), you’ll cycle to the end of Long Water and continue along the Thames River to the grand entrance of Hampton Court Palace or the train station, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 5ft (152cm)
- You must be a confident rider to participate in the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coddiwomple Tours limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms