- Explore Hampton Court Palace in the company of a celebrated historian
- A private tour lets you customize the itinerary to fit your interests
- Pick from a number of convenient departure times
- Select the general tour grade for an introductory overview of the palace
Departure & Return
You must book your palace entrance TICKETS in advance, on the Hampton Court website, as they cannot be purchased on the day. Please enter palace grounds and proceed down the drive to the WEST GATE. Your guide will be waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to sit during the tour
- Slow pace available on request
- Tour will be adapted to suit all ages, interests and abilities
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance tickets must be booked online in advance from the Hampton Court Palace website
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The History Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "a lot easier to find, a 35 minute train ride from Water Loo station." See review