Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore London's St. James’ and Mayfair on a half-day walking tour
- View luxurious houses, beautiful gardens, and opulent stores
- Insightful commentary proceed by a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the British royals and their shopping favorites
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for me (Sandy) your guide for this tour. My aim is to give you the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to tell me what they are! If you need to go at a slower pace, or stop for a break midway through the tour, that will be fine with me.
- The tour will last between 3 - 3.5 hours depending on what walking pace you set and the number of questions you ask - the tour is flexible and allows you to customise your itinerary.
- The tour will cover roughly 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing and, if needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella.
- Due to the distances involved, and the speed with which we need to travel between events, this tour is not recommended for those with serious medical conditions including walking difficulties and back problems or for those who are in a wheelchair.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Morning tours start at 9.45 under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly.
- If you need directions from your hotel to the Ritz Hotel, do contact me on +44 7715 381712
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience