- Private history tour of London
- Ideal for history and culture enthusiasts
- Visit landmarks integral to the development of London, such as the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, and Downing Street
- Listen to history-rich commentary that reveals the past of London
- Customize the itinerary and receive undivided attention on this private tour
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside of the Covent Garden’s Apple Store by the telephone booth situated on the corner of the Store.
What To Expect
Learn about Chaucer’s associations with Westminster Abbey; observe the Prime Minister’s residence at 10 Downing Street; and learn about megalomaniac monarchs and influential prime ministers as you wander through green spaces and bustling streets.
At Westminster Abbey, bid your guide farewell and continue exploring independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by London City Center Westminster Guided Walking Tour - Private Tour.