30 minutes (Approx.)
One of London’s most recognizable and in-demand attractions, the Lastminute.com London Eye welcomes millions of visitors every year. Save yourself any sightseeing hassle, and secure your admission before you travel, when you book your tickets in advance. Upon arrival, step into a large, air-conditioned capsule and take to the skies. The Lastminute.com London Eye stands at 443 feet (135 meters) high, and offers impeccable views of Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, and other key landmarks. Tickets also include entry to the companion 4D Cinema Experience.
- Choose a time slot that works best for your sightseeing schedule
- Prevent any travel hassles by securing your admission in advance
- Enjoy panoramic views of London, and spot its key landmarks from the sky
- Admission to the Lastminute.com London Eye’s 4D Cinema Experience is also included
Saved to wishlist!
London Eye Standard ticket (rotation lasts 30 minutes )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY The London Eye
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Eye Standard Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during London Eye Standard Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during London Eye Standard Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Eye Standard Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Crowded in July and the queue takes a while to get through before boarding." See review
- "We arrived earlier than we should but as the place was quiet we were allowed to access everything without having to wait for our allotted spot." See review
- "Excellent wifi on the London Eye also as I was able to do a live video on Facebook showing many family and friends!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
London Eye Standard Ticket
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLondonAttractions & Museums - HorleyAttractions & Museums - Stansted MountfitchetAttractions & Museums - CambridgeCategory
Estorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtRoyal Opera HouseStamford BridgeLeadenhall MarketLondon DungeonHolland ParkTwickenham StadiumCity of LondonGarden MuseumHer Majesty's TheatreQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkNovello TheatreFortnum & MasonQueen's TheatreSavoy TheatreSt. Katharine DocksLondon National GalleryHMS BelfastSohoSherlock Holmes Museum