- Explore Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Cruise the River Thames from Embankment to Tower Bridge
- Enjoy a more personal experience with a group of no more than 15 people
Departure & Return
This tour meets at the "Winston Churchill" statue, Parliament Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JX. The Winston Churchill statue is the largest and is located on the north east corner of the square closest to Big Ben. The name 'CHURCHILL' is written on the stone base of the statue.
Inside Tower of London
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and at the Tower of London.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff