- Half-day tour of London with Thames River cruise and cream tea at Harrods
- Travel the city in style by vintage double-decker bus
- Take in top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Stop for photos outside the Tower of London
- Cruise along the Thames River
- Cream tea with scones at Harrods
Departure & Return
164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP. Located 5-minute walk from Victoria underground station. Check-in at Gate 0.
Tour ends at Harrods department store located near Knightsbridge station
What To Expect
From the comfort of your bus, gaze out at top London attractions such as Nelson's Column, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament, and learn the stories and secrets of the landmarks courtesy of the onboard commentary.
Head for the Thames River, and stop for photos at the Tower of London. Hear how this famous fortress has a dark history as a place of imprisonment, mystery, and execution. Learn how it houses the priceless Crown Jewels, and glimpse the colorfully dressed Beefeater guards who patrol it.
Stroll along the riverside and board a Thames River sightseeing boat for your cruise to Westminster. Find a spot on deck or inside the comfortable saloon, and listen to the audio commentary to learn about the passing sights. Drift past Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and beneath London Bridge, and soak up stellar views of the iconic London Eye observation wheel.
Return to land, and finish with a drop-off at Harrods. Enjoy an afternoon cream tea at Harrods with scones paired with a glass of sparkling wine. Savor traditional British scones served with clotted cream and jam, and sip a cup of tea, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized