2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Includes entrance to the Imperial War Museum
Fully Guided walk through authentic London streets bombed during the Blitz
Be immersed in the story of Britain at war, from World War One to the present
Food or Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointLambeth North Station, 110 Westminster Bridge Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7XG, UK
Return DetailsImperial War Museum, Lambeth Rd, London SE1 6HZ, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London: WWII Churchill Blitz Walk & Imperial War Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during London: WWII Churchill Blitz Walk & Imperial War Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during London: WWII Churchill Blitz Walk & Imperial War Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London: WWII Churchill Blitz Walk & Imperial War Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8606P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Westminster BridgeAmbassadors TheatreArcelorMittal OrbitHolland ParkSt. Katharine DocksHMS BelfastQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkLondon Luton Airport (LTN)National Maritime MuseumBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Fortnum & MasonRoyal Albert Hall GreenwichOld Truman Brewery West End Theater DistrictRoyal Air Force Museum LondonRoyal MewsBrixtonPiccadilly TheatreCenotaph