- Delve into London’s gruesome past with the help of a guide
- An ideal choice for visitors wanting to see a different side to the city
- Get to know areas such as Seven Dials and Drury Lane on foot
- Get a new perspective on England’s capital city
Departure & Return
Your guide will be standing in front of the Dominion Theatre which is adjacent to Tottenham Court Road station. They will carry a Fun London Tours flag.
We finish the tour inside the magnificent Somerset House.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for tour cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun London Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by London's Grime & Punishment Tour.