Are you interested in?
1272 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1801 Tours & Activities
St. Paul's Cathedral Tours
319 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Donation for entry to the house of John Wesley
Transport to and from the tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointImperial Hall, 104-122 City Rd, Old Street, London EC1V 2NR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel, not just those listed here. We;d then go off by Tube to the tour starting point.
Return Details1: Museum of Methodism, 49 City Rd, Old Street, London EC1Y 1AU, UK
2: 100 City Rd, Islington, London EC1Y 1BE, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John Wesley Methodist Private Walking Tour Of London?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during John Wesley Methodist Private Walking Tour Of London?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during John Wesley Methodist Private Walking Tour Of London?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John Wesley Methodist Private Walking Tour Of London?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLondonUnique Experiences - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London DungeonEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtEmirates StadiumWallace CollectionBoxpark ShoreditchBaker StreetLyceum TheatreBritish MuseumGolden Hinde Millennium BridgeIslingtonPrince of Wales TheatreLord's Cricket GroundSavoy TheatreTower BridgeParliament Square London ShardGarden MuseumTate ModernLondon National Theatre