Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Oxford and Cambridge from London
- Designed for travelers with limited time in England
- Admire the ornate buildings of the University of Oxford on a walking tour
- Ascend the tower of the Great St. Mary’s Church and enjoy free time in Cambridge
- Return transfers to central London are included
Departure & Return
Please meet your Tour Guide at 8:30 am at Earls Court, Bus Stop C, on Warwick Road, SW5 9TB
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anderson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms