- This private transfer service is customized to fit your schedule
- Discover Windsor Castle: one of the world’s key royal residences
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped Mercedes
- Enjoy a seamless way to get from London to the Port of Southampton
Departure & Return
• Hotel Departure Times: 8:30am-9.00am • Windsor Castle Opening Hours: • Please check closing times via Windsor Castle website as may close early on particular dates due to special events.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Admission Tickets can only be purchased via Windsor Castle Website(Recommended).
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, embarkment time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Luggage: 1 medium Case plus 1 hand carry per person
- With Wheelchair Passenger: 5 person Max including wheelchair passenger this is to accommodate for Luggage and Wheel chair (5 Medium Cases plus 5 Hand plus wheelchair)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by London Transfer with Stopover at Windsor Castle.