10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central London)
Transport luxury passenger van
Entrance fees. Stonehenge and the Roman Baths.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any central London location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees. Stonehenge and the Roman Baths.These tickets are best purchased in advance from the official websites. More information will be included in the confirmation email
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UK Vacation Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Bath & Stonehenge Day Tour Up To 6 People?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Bath & Stonehenge Day Tour Up To 6 People?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Bath & Stonehenge Day Tour Up To 6 People?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Bath & Stonehenge Day Tour Up To 6 People?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Guards Museum Tours & TicketsOld Royal Naval College Tours & TicketsRoyal Academy of Arts Tours & TicketsBushy Park Tours & TicketsBlackfriars Bridge Tours & TicketsApollo Victoria Theatre Tours & TicketsLeicester Square Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® London Aquarium Tours & TicketsOld Spitalfields Market Tours & TicketsPiccadilly Theatre Tours & TicketsTate Britain Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & TicketsAdelphi Theatre Tours & TicketsAlbert Memorial Tours & TicketsHer Majesty's Theatre Tours & TicketsSmithfield Market Tours & TicketsBomber Command Memorial Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsSomerset House Tours & TicketsWimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Tours & Tickets