Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day pub crawl and walking tour in London
- Stop at about five pubs with time to purchase drinks
- Pass by famous location such as St. Paul's Cathedral and St. Bride's Church
- Suitable for both locals and visitors
Departure & Return
Outside St.Paul's underground station (Exit 2) on Panyer Alley
Finish point subject to weather and on the day itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liquid History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We highly suggest taking this tour, and do yourself a favor and request Kevin!" See review