- Ideal for families: gory stories, interactive quizzes, engaging guide
- Skip the lines: the Blue Badge guide ushers you past the crowds
- Take a break: history can be overwhelming, so a break is part of the tour
- Small group: pester your guide to your heart’s content
Departure & Return
Your Guide will meet you at the main Museum gates, next to the phone box opposite the Museum Tavern. Your Guide will be holding a sign showing the lead customer name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let me show you London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour, The British Museum, popular with Families & Small Groups.