- Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock, and Bath in one day
- Leave the navigation to someone else with this seamless transfer service
- Discover several UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Round-trip transit from your London hotel via Wi-Fi-equipped Mercedes
Departure & Return
Private Accommadation Address please • Departure Point: • Any central London accommodation Departure Time Pickup 07.00am • Windsor Castle Hours: For opening times and closures within the castle please check there website • Summer 1st March -31st Oct = Opening 10:00am Last Admission 3pm Closing 4:15pm • Winter 1st Nov - 28th Feb = Opening 10:00am Last Admission 4pm Closing 5:15pm • Entrance to the State Apartments closes 30 minutes after the last admission time. • Stonehenge Hours: For opening times and closing please check there website • March -August Opening 9am Closing 8pm • Sept - Mid Oct Opening 9.30am Closing 7pm • Mid Oct - March Opening 9.30am Closing 5pm • Last admission time is 2 hours before the advertised closing time. • Bath Hours: For opening times and closures Roman Baths please check there website • Summer Opening and Closing Times 9am-5pm • Winter Opening and Closing Times 9:30am -5pm • Return Details: • Returns to original departure point; if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in central London that should be absolutely fine, please confirm with the driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Round Transportation London Hotel via Windsor Castle & Stonehenge & Bath.