3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointShoreditch High Street, Braithwaite St, Shoreditch, London E1 6GJ, UK
Return DetailsOld Spitalfields Market, Spitalfields, London E1, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P150
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyStreet Food Tours - HorleyBeer & Brewery Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetStreet Food Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBeer & Brewery Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeStreet Food Tours - CambridgeBeer & Brewery Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
ZSL London ZooChislehurst CavesSt. Katharine DocksWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonGillian Lynne TheatreDuchess TheatreLondon ShardLondon National GalleryMansion HouseSt. Martin-in-the-FieldsRoyal Academy of ArtsCourtauld GalleryMaryleboneQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkAlbert MemorialNational Portrait GalleryLambeth PalaceChurchill War RoomsOld Royal Naval CollegeJermyn Street