Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour of London in a private, traditional taxi
- Follow in the footsteps of Shakespeare, the Beatles, James Bond, and Sherlock Holmes
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
- Enjoy undivided attention from your personal driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Airports & Seaports at an extra cost. Please ask
What To Expect
Scout out locations associated with the city’s most culturally and historically significant characters; some real and others fictional. See 221B Baker Street, where the pipe-smoking sleuth Sherlock Holmes lived in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s books. You’ll also see the house where Doyle himself lived and practiced medicine.
Delve into the fantastical world of 007. Visit sites featured in the James Bond movies and see Ian Fleming’s house, M16 and M15. Then, travel back to the swinging 60s. See where the Beatles’ stayed, worked and hung out when they were in London; from John and Yoko’s flat to the famous Abbey Road zebra crossing and studio.
You’ll also drive to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, see where playwright lived and visit several statues dedicated to him.
Your tour concludes in central London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after tour time and contact you before driving off
- No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Capital Taxi Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: The London of Shakespeare, the Beatles, James Bond and Sherlock Holmes by Traditional Black Cab.