- Your guide sheds light on the history of the tower and its treasures
- Meet the curious ravens that guard the Tower of London
- Discover must-see sites such as the Jewel House and the White Tower
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the welcome centre, opposite to the main entrance. Your Guide will be waiting with a sign showing the lead customers name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let me show you London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands