10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel/accomodation is not listed we will still be able to pick you up at your accomodation. We will contact you after a booking is made to agree a pickup point and departure time.
- Southampton Docks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tailored Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Bath and Stonehenge?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Bath and Stonehenge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Bath and Stonehenge?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Bath and Stonehenge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Bath and Stonehenge
3 hours 25 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeArchaeology Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Royal Albert Hall Tours & TicketsHMS Belfast Tours & TicketsHolland Park Tours & TicketsWestminster Abbey Tours & TicketsThe Gherkin Tours & TicketsNotting Hill Tours & TicketsBrixton Tours & TicketsTottenham Hotspur Stadium Tours & TicketsSavoy Theatre Tours & TicketsWestminster Bridge Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park Tours & TicketsEstorick Collection of Modern Italian Art Tours & TicketsAmbassadors Theatre Tours & TicketsLondon Science Museum Tours & TicketsLondon Bridge Tours & TicketsKing's Cross Tours & TicketsLeadenhall Market Tours & TicketsParliament Square Tours & TicketsLondon City Hall Tours & TicketsGillian Lynne Theatre Tours & Tickets