- Ideal for those seeking an alternative experience of London
- Search Shoreditch and Brick Lane for ever-changing examples of street art
- Listen to legends of Jack the Ripper and discover the origin of Cockney rhyming slang
- Receive undivided attention and customize the itinerary of this private tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside of the Liverpool Station main entrance by the Bronze statue “Kindertransport” situated outside on the esplanade of the clock tower of the main entrance of Liverpool Station on the corner of Liverpool Street and Old Broad Street.
What To Expect
Start by strolling towards Shoreditch High Street and listen to tales of the East End’s former glory: ruled by the Kray gangsters and replete with pie shops and jellied eel stands, the former East End has all but disappeared.
Wander along Brick Lane, home to a distinct mix of curry houses and vintage clothes shops, and admire the area’s cultural melting pot. Discover the origins of Cockney rhyming slang and hear chilling tales of Jack the Ripper before capturing photographs of street art from iconic figures such as Banksy and Shepard Fairey.
Before bidding your guide farewell, you'll receive recommendations on how to spend your time in the area. Your tour concludes at Shoreditch High Street station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by London East End & Street Art Guided Walking Tour - Private Tour.