11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off
Professional guide service
Transportation by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station (London), Cruise Ship Port (London), Airport (London),
Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
- Southampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- London Cruise Terminal, Tilbury RM18 7ND, UK
- Dover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quintessential England Private Tour. Admire Stonehenge and Roman city of Bath?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Quintessential England Private Tour. Admire Stonehenge and Roman city of Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quintessential England Private Tour. Admire Stonehenge and Roman city of Bath?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quintessential England Private Tour. Admire Stonehenge and Roman city of Bath?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Quintessential England Private Tour. Admire Stonehenge and Roman city of Bath
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London National Theatre Tours & TicketsLord's Cricket Ground Tours & TicketsPrimrose Hill Tours & TicketsSt. Pancras International Tours & TicketsWhitechapel Tours & TicketsGuards Museum Tours & TicketsEmirates Stadium Tours & TicketsDuchess Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Brands Tours & TicketsBrixton Tours & TicketsWarner Bros. Studio Tour London Tours & TicketsTottenham Hotspur Stadium Tours & TicketsPaddington Station Tours & TicketsBeefeater Gin Distillery Tours & TicketsMayfair Tours & TicketsCarnaby Street Tours & TicketsApollo Victoria Theatre Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsParliament Square Tours & Tickets