- See the highlights of the National Gallery's 2,300-strong art collection
- Admire Van Gogh's iconic 'Sunflowers' and Leonardo Da Vinci's 'Virgin on the Rocks'
- Appreciate technical details invisible to the untrained eye
- Small-group tour limited to only eight people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide takes you to the museum’s highlights, which include masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet, Rembrandt, and Boticelli, and reveals the history and inspiration behind each one.
Train your eye to appreciate minute details such as brushstrokes and materials used, and marvel at iconic works such as Leonardo Da Vinci’s Virgin on the Rocks and Jan van Eyck’s The Arnolfini Portrait.
After your tour concludes, feel free to stay and browse works recommended by your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: National Gallery and other attractions or museums in London may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The National Gallery of London Guided Museum Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max.