Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide and Sherlock Holmes Expert
Finish the tour at 221B Baker Street - The only Tour in London to do this
Riddles and Games to keep your mind as sharp as the Master Detective's
Single Tube Ticket £2.60
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real London Walking Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour in London
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
Brick Lane Music HallFortnum & MasonSEA LIFE® London AquariumEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtLondon Film MuseumDuchess TheatreSt. Paul's CathedralWhitehall London Natural History MuseumMonument to the Great Fire of LondonAdelphi TheatreHampstead HeathSouthwark CathedralSherlock Holmes MuseumLondon City HallBlackfriars BridgeBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Cartoon MuseumPiccadilly TheatreFleet Street