Departure & Return
Outside Le Pain Quotidien opposite the exit to the Monument underground station
100 metres to the west of Borough Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive contact details for Sandy who will be your guide on this tour. Her aim is to give you, the customer, the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests, be sure to let her know what they are!
- Sandy has your comfort as a priority - if you need to stop for a coffee or a comfort break, just let her know.
- The tour will last between 2.5 - 3 hours depending on the walking pace of the group and the number of questions asked.
- The tour will cover a distance of about 2 - 3 miles in total.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather. Do wear comfortable shoes and clothing. If needs be, bring waterproofs and an umbrella!
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is an outside walking tour but does include one internal stop to see the inside of Southwark Cathedral.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience