- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Admission ticket to the Tower of London is included
- Be escorted by a kid-friendly Blue Badge Guide
- Enjoy touring one of London’s must-visit attractions
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: At the Welcome Centre of the Tower of London (post code EC3N 4AB) on the lower part of the slope leading to the main entrance of the Tower of London. The guide will be holding a sign with the customer's name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear warm clothing during the winter as it can get really cold
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience