- Day trip from London to Stonehenge, Bath, and Windsor
- See stunning sights with your knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Visit Windsor Castle and St. George's Chapel (Entry at own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Summer Schedule: Operating 1st March - 31st October 07:30am Outside the Hard Rock Hotel main entrance, Marble Arch (formerly the Cumberland Hotel) Winter Schedule: Operating 1st November - 28th February 08:30am Outside the Hard Rock Hotel main entrance, Marble Arch (formerly the Cumberland Hotel)
Victoria Train Station at approximately 6:30pm. This is one of the largest transport stations in London, with excellent connections to all parts of London and beyond.
What To Expect
On arrival, feel your intrigue heighten as you behold the ancient site scattered with stone columns and burial chambers. Absorb the powerful energy of the area and capture stunning photographs before returning to your vehicle for the journey through the quaint and quintessential counties of Somerset and Wiltshire.
Disembark in the regal Roman city of Bath and delve into the colorful history of the beautiful metropolis. Visit an original Roman Bath to hear of how Roman monarchs and Georgian aristocrats used the area to relax and then discover the elegant courtyards and beautiful architecture of the city.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) and then continue traveling to Windsor, home to the world’s oldest occupied castle. Explore the charming town with your knowledgeable guide and get acquainted with the castle’s rich history as you head inside at your own expense. See opulent chambers in the State Apartments and appreciate the sacred ambience of St. George’s Chapel before returning to London via the historic village of Runnymede.
Please note: Between November 1 and February 28, this tour itinerary will run in reverse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- There will be a maximum of 16 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note - For 2020/2021 the Castle is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and it can also be subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not automatically included on our day trip. On days when the Castle is open the guide will take you to the Castle entry. If you intend on visiting the Castle we strongly recommend you book in advance to guarantee entry.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London.