- 11-hour guided day trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Explore St George's Chapel and the State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Tour the mysterious site of Stonehenge
- Take a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath with your knowledgeable guide
- Visit the Roman Baths, a well-preserved public bathing pool offering an insight into life during the Roman era
- Includes a Wifi-equipped coach and the services of a knowledgeable guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am). Departs: Evan Evans kiosk located opposite Gate 1, inside Victoria Coach Station.
What To Expect
Then return to your coach and head to Stonehenge, admiring the rolling Wiltshire countryside along the way. When you arrive at the site, located on a plain near Salisbury, wander around the formation of ancient stones, thinking about what they could possibly mean, and check out the visitor center for more insight into the spiritual significance and possible origins of the site. Thought to date back 5,000 years, Stonehenge is a mystery that may never be solved.
Next, continue to your last stop of the day, the Georgian town of Bath. With your guide, take a panoramic tour of the pretty city to admire its stately architecture and charming narrow streets. See Bath Abbey and the Pulteney Bridge, which was inspired by Florence’s Ponte Vecchio, and visit the city’s claim to fame, the Roman baths, one of Europe’s best-preserved Roman spa sites.
Your day trip then concludes with the drive back to London. You’ll have time to buy lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice (The whole castle is closed on April 14-15, 17 / June 12-13, December 24-26). (if selected this option)
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice.
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands