- Day trip to Stonehenge and Bath from London, with a local guide
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stonehenge independently
- Learn about the history of the megalithic stone circle from information boards
- Browse an exhibition of prehistoric artifacts inside the modern visitor center
- Learn about Pulteney Bridge and the Royal Crescent on a walking tour of Bath
- Upgrade your ticket to include a visit to the Roman Baths
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP Directions: Tours depart from gates 1-5 of Victoria Coach Station. Nearest underground station is Victoria (5-7-minutes walk).
What To Expect
As you travel, listen as your guide shares fascinating facts about this prehistoric monument: a 4,500-year-old stone circle that many scholars believe was built as a temple aligned to the movements of the sun.
On arrival, head inside the site and stroll around the monument’s perimeter as you consider how the gigantic stones were transported here and then raised into place. After posing for photos in front of the stones, explore the state-of-the-art visitor center to discover its archaeological displays and audio-visual walkthroughs.
Then, continue your journey to the 18th-century spa city of Bath. Famous for its natural hot springs that were enjoyed by the Romans, as well as for its Georgian architecture and associations with the 18th-century novelist, Jane Austen, this lovely city is one of England’s greatest treasures.
During your journey, learn about Bath’s history, and when you arrive, take an introductory walking tour. Put on your audio headset and listen to your guide’s crystal-clear commentary as you admire the beautiful streets and honey-colored Georgian buildings, including the sweeping Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge.
Afterward, upgrade your ticket to include a visit to the Roman Baths, or simply spend the remainder of the afternoon at your leisure. Perhaps visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre (own expense), the small museum that showcases Jane’s work and times in the city. Learn about life in Bath during Regency times, and how it influenced Jane’s stories from the exhibits and in-costume guides. When the time comes, reconvene with your guide and finish your trip with drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were all jet lagged and the drive was a good opportunity to catch up on sleep , ) Most definitely recommend!" See review