Departure & Return
The London Eye Pier is located directly underneath the London Eye, the ‘Boat ticket sales and entrance’ is on the right hand-side. Please do not queue at the ticket office as you have already pre-booked tickets, head straight down onto the floating pontoon towards Boarding Gate One.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rockets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms