4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Beatles may be from Liverpool, but it was London that made their name. Check off the city’s essential Beatles locations direct from your door in your personal black cab with private guide on this classic London tour. Visit the London Palladium, a Beatle’s home, the famous Abbey Road crossing, the gallery where John fmet Yoko, the courthouse where one Beatle spent the night in the cells, and more.
- See London through the Beatles’ eyes as you visit sites including Abbey Road
- Immerse in Beatles’ trivia with the help of your private guide
- Enjoy private black cab transfers to and from the destinations of your choice
- Stay connected with USB charging ports as you travel
Saved to wishlist!
Collection from your desired central London location
USB charging points
Drop off at any central London location once the tour has ended
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop you from any central London location. This is included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cabital City Tours London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Beatles in London Private Taxi Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Beatles in London Private Taxi Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
The Beatles in London Private Taxi Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London Film MuseumChislehurst CavesLondon Science MuseumSpitalfieldsWestminster CathedralTower BridgeCambridge TheatreLeicester SquareBrixtonDiana Memorial FountainSt. Paul's CathedralQueen's House Old Truman Brewery Cenotaph St. Pancras InternationalHeathrow Airport (LHR)Queen's TheatreMuseum of BrandsGatwick Airport (LGW)Carnaby Street