2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine two quintessential London experiences—the Changing of the Guard ceremony and a dome climb—in one tour. You'll actually get to see two guard ceremonies from an exclusive viewpoint, which makes for great. Learn about British military customs and then do a dome climb for views of central London. Traveling with a small group means personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
- View the Changing of the Guard from an exclusive vantage point
- Dome climb for great views over London
- Guide narrates both experiences
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Changing the Guard (From special vantage points)
Exclusive rooftop access for panoramic views
Expert local tour guide
Small Groups of 15 people
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
London SW1A 1AA, UK
Storey's Gate, London SW1H 9NH, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour ends with access to an exclusive panoramic viewpoint. Due to security reasons this viewpoint is not accessible to children under the age of 16, pregnant women and people with heart conditions. Access may be limited due to local events.
- There are 166 steps to reach the top of the dome therefore is inaccessible to guests with mobility impairments, wheelchair users and/or strollers.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Changing of the Guard Experience, with Westminster Dome Climb?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Changing of the Guard Experience, with Westminster Dome Climb?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLondon4WD Tours - HorleySporting Events - HorleyExtreme - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - Horley4WD Tours - Stansted MountfitchetSporting Events - Stansted MountfitchetExtreme - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted Mountfitchet4WD Tours - CambridgeSporting Events - CambridgeExtreme - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Bond StreetBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Royal Academy of ArtsHard Rock Cafe LondonSt. Pancras InternationalBaker StreetLord's Cricket GroundHampton Court PalaceGuards MuseumDiana Memorial FountainTate BritainHarrodsOld Royal Naval CollegeHer Majesty's TheatreThe Kia OvalCartoon MuseumBlackfriars BridgeThe Gherkin Holland ParkAbbey Road