- Follow in locals’ footsteps as you zip around town
- Get up close and personal with one of the world’s oldest subway networks
- Learn the surprising stories behind the Underground from your guide
- Explore the network’s oldest, deepest, and most characterful stations
Departure & Return
Meet the guide underneath the clock on Platform 1 of Paddington Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that, owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams.
- You will need a zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card topped up with at least £7 of pay-as-you-go credit.
- Due to the nature of the tour group sizes are limited to a maximum of 10 persons per tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brit Icon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands