Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover London’s history during various periods, from the Middle Ages to WWII
- Save time: no need for planning with a pre-arranged itinerary and guide
- Watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Family friendly: entire tour route is easily accessible with a stroller
Departure & Return
***PLEASE READ : MEETING POINT INSTRUCTIONS*** Hi There Please arrive 10 mins before the experience starts. - We meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station - When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. - You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point! The tour will commence on time : so please do not be late! A few friendly reminders 1. Bring comfy shoes 2. Bring an umbrella, warm coat or sunscreen to withstand the beautiful English weather :) 3. Bring drinks 4. Bring a camera 5. Please arrive 10 mins before we start 6. Use google maps or another app to plan your journey, London is a big busy city and planning in advance really helps :) Please contact us if you have any queries or questions. We won’t be able to answer our phones once the tour has started it is essential that you arrive 10 minutes before the start and unfortunately we will not be able to provide a refund due to lateness or delay. Please use a journey planner to ensure you leave enough time to get to the starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Don't worry, His wit kept things fun and there are no tests." See review