- 1-hour sightseeing cruise from Greenwich to Westminster
- Comfortable open-top cruise vessel
- See central London's sights from the River Thames
- Sights include the Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf and the Houses of Parliament
Departure & Return
You will find us here: Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, London, SE10 9HT
You will find us here: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2JH
What To Expect
Find a comfortable spot on the open deck of the cruise vessel as it glides through central London on the River Thames. Snap photos and listen to recorded audio commentary as you pass landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the National Theatre, the Tower Bridge, the Shard, Canary Wharf and the Old Royal Naval College.
Disembark at Westminster to continue your day's adventure in London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bar and toilets available on-board
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames River Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands