- Explore Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath on a day trip from London
- Learn about English history from your tour guide
- Visit two of England's most popular UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Upgrade to include a ticket to the Roman Baths
Departure & Return
Meeting point & Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH Check-in time: 8:00am Departure time: 8:30am Return time: approx. 8:00pm Return point: Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St. George's Chapel St. George's Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House Queen Mary's Dolls' House is currently closed until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30am from April onward and return at approximately 8:00pm.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- St. George’s Chapel
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Windsor Castle closures:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff