10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entry pass to any sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your well being is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tours. There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour. Our drivers will sanitize their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitizers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will not be any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 9 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Transfers UK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stonehenge,Bath & Salisbury in Executive Luxurious Vehicle Private Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Stonehenge,Bath & Salisbury in Executive Luxurious Vehicle Private Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Stonehenge,Bath & Salisbury in Executive Luxurious Vehicle Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Prince Edward Theatre Tours & TicketsKnightsbridge Tours & TicketsSaatchi Gallery Tours & TicketsHampstead Heath Tours & TicketsOld Truman Brewery Tours & TicketsPrimrose Hill Tours & TicketsGreenwich Tours & TicketsFlorence Nightingale Museum Tours & TicketsJermyn Street Tours & TicketsOld Royal Naval College Tours & TicketsHeathrow Airport (LHR) Tours & TicketsLondon Film Museum Tours & TicketsChelsea Physic Garden Tours & TicketsCartoon Museum Tours & TicketsWindsor Castle Tours & TicketsCarnaby Street Tours & TicketsHandel & Hendrix in London Tours & TicketsTrafalgar Square Tours & TicketsSt. Katharine Docks Tours & TicketsLeadenhall Market Tours & Tickets