- See the sites of the Bloody Sunday Massacre and Battle of Bogside
- Explore with a local for firsthand insight into the tragic events
- Stroll between landmarks by foot for a more intimate perspective
- A private tour ensures ample time for questions and reflection
Departure & Return
At the main doors of the museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As the tours are all private there is a minimum of 2 adults.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Derry Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands