9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Step into the world of 'Game of Thrones' on a full-day tour from Derry. You’ll visit film sites where the Iron Islands, Dragonstone Beach, and Renly’s Camp came to life on screen. When you get to Ballintoy, don an Iron Born costume with shields, swords, and Greyjoy battle standards for a souvenir photo that’s straight from Westeros.
- 'Game of Thrones' tour led by an extra from the series
- Dress up in Iron Islands gear with Greyjoy banners
- See key film locations from the television series
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at a location in Derry
Saved to wishlist!
Costumes, swords, shields & Greyjoy banners
Live commentary by an extra from Game of Thrones®
Driver and local guide
Entrance/Admission to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Departure & Return
44 Foyle St, Londonderry BT48 6AT, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Game of Thrones® Iron Islands, Giant's Causeway and Rope Bridge from Derry?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Game of Thrones® Iron Islands, Giant's Causeway and Rope Bridge from Derry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Game of Thrones® Iron Islands, Giant's Causeway and Rope Bridge from Derry?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 121191P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLondonderryBus Tours - BelfastMovie Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - WestportMovie Tours - WestportFull-day Tours - WestportBus Tours - DublinMovie Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinCategory