2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air conditioned Vehicle.
Pick up / drop within city center
02 bottle of mineral water per person
Walking bags, Wet-tissues
Culinary Expert, Dining Set, Cost of Hop-in Hop-out meal: unlimited servings
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation instant
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Walking Tour for Vegetarian Foodies in Lucknow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A Walking Tour for Vegetarian Foodies in Lucknow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Walking Tour for Vegetarian Foodies in Lucknow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A Walking Tour for Vegetarian Foodies in Lucknow
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucknowBus Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshCategory