Departure & Return
Departure PointLucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Amausi Airport, Lucknow India
We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates daily at 1000 Hrs [flexible start time though] – Pick-up from your hotel* in the city; Min 6 hour tour, but can be altered to specific requirements. Drop off at the hotel/airport/railway station after the tour).
- *(Except Ramada, all hotels included. Extra supplement for Ramada may be charged due to long distance from the main city)
- Dress code – Temples/ Mosque are a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambiance one must follow the below dress code within temple complex:
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length
- Remove footwear outside the temple. Socks are fine, you can keep wearing them.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable socks
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lucknow Sightseeing Tour - Shared Basis.